If you are unhappy with your purchase and the packaging has not been opened and the products has not been used or tested, you can return it to the below address within 14 days of your delivery in perfect condition complete with original packaging. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
All deliveries to Nigel, Johannesburg, Springs, Krugersdorp, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth, Plettenberg Bay, George, Mossel Bay, Stellenbosch, Cape Town and Paarl will be subject to a R90 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa or any areas not mentioned above will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you. In such an event:
Returns are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, No 68 of 2008.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
· We will accept returns according to the above Right to Cancel Policy.
· Products may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered
· ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
· Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
· You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
· Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
· Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you.
· Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage.
· If it is subsequently found that a returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
· In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
· A refund will be made for returns of damaged or defective goods which are determined to be valid returns.
· A product is not considered to be defective, damaged or unsuitable when:
No provision stated in these terms regarding cancellation and returns policy will affect or be interpreted to deny the customer of any of his unalterable statutory rights.